Baking

Baking

Saturday 20 May 2017

More food pictures!

As promised, more food photos...

I love porridge for breakfast (and syrup!)

Daisy made rock cakes.


Chocolate sponge.

I bake every few days...

Keeping it simple!


Then chocolate sponge and chocolate custard for pudding.

Little fairy cakes are just right for little hands at teatime:)


Homemade treacle tart and custard.


Another picture of stew and dumplings!

A little pudding I made with a vanilla traybake.

And finally...

Chocolate and almond traybake.


The next catch up will be my vintage finds...

Let me know if you'd like any of my recipes. 

Thanks for reading,

Mandy x 

3 comments:

  1. Could you put a proper link on your old blog to help people find this one? I've put this suggestion on your old blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of baking! Chocolate custard is an old favourite of mine - hot over ice cream mmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mandy
    some delicious looking food there.
    Hope youre just really busy and everythings OK with you and yours, take care jane xx

    ReplyDelete