Baking

Baking

Friday 27 June 2014

Cath Kidston treats...

Hi

Cath Kidston has got a sale on!

I decided that I deserve a treat and my favourite bag was in the sale :)

I ended up getting these...

The cross the body bag is perfect when you need your hands free to push a pram. I also have rediculously small shoulders and have always struggled to keep a strap on there. This bag is really roomy so I can fit Daisy things in there too when I need to. It is reversible and has a red polka for print on the other side.

(This is the changing bag I bought Daisy some time ago, it's perfect!)

This bag was also in the sale and I got Daisy some hair slides because these ones don't fall out of her hair...


Does anyone else love Cath Kidston? 

Mandy x

4 comments:

  1. I love cath kidson. I am fortunate to have 3 items of hers received as presents. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shirley

      When I was working I used to buy from cath kidston and Emma Bridgewater for myself and for gifts for family and friends. Now it is a rare treat! Xx

      Delete
  2. I like Cath Kidson designs but tend to pair them with solid colours which gives the eye somewhere to rest between the busy patterns and at the same time shows the patterns off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The mushroom design is quite busy, but I also like the polka dots and floral designs. I agree to keep things simple against her patterns xx

      Delete